1. The pick up will be at the hotel or address provided. Transfer to Malintzin National Park, in a journey of approximately 1 hour and a half.
2. You will be at an altitude of 3100 meters above sea level. At this point we will get ready to start, we will adjust the trekking poles and we will begin the walk. The host will tell you a little more about the national park, flora and fauna.
3. We will advance in the forest, the last part has an inclination of more than 45° to get to see the highest point of Malinche. At this point you will be at an altitude of 3800 meters above sea level. We can hydrate, have a coffee/tea and eat a little with the view of this incredible mountain.
4. We begin the walk towards the summit of Malinche, at the summit if the weather allows it you will see the Popocatépetl, Iztaccíhuatl and Citlaltépetl volcanoes. You will be at more than 4420 meters above sea level.
5. We begin to go down to get to the vehicle and return to Puebla. Drop off at the Hotel or address provided
Estas son las cosas que incluye para tí este Tour
Precio por persona
Opiniones de nuestros clientes
Todas las opiniones han sido escritas por clientes reales que han reservado con nosotros.